O.M.G!
I can't believe we will leave for Japan in only a few days!
Hubby and I are going on a belated honeymoon. In three weeks we will travel though central Japan. First stop will be Tokyo. After that we will head for Hakone (a vulcanic area), Kyoto, Takayama (a small village in the Japanese alps) and back to Tokyo where we'll be for another 5 days or so.
I am super excited! Never before have I been to a place where I didn't understand a single thing. To make communication slightly easier I downloaded a Google Translate app which I can use to ask my way around and for non-fish food (Really, I live in the wrong country and am traveling to the wrong country). I also found Japan Goggles, a app which actually translates Japanese signs when you point your camera to them. Travel 2.0 ftw!
I started this blog to document our journey and keep people back home. Enjoy!
Liesbeth kilobyte! :D Hihi leuke blog, ik ga je volgen (trouwens, in de link zie je mijn blog :)) Veel plezier alvast en maak veel fotos he! :D
BeantwoordenVerwijderen